Monday, October 1, 2012

Cougar Football Saturday!

I went home to Spokane for the weekend of September 21st, the main purpose- COUGAR FOOTBALL!  I went to the WSU Homecoming on Saturday #heartbreaker and also managed to squeeze in a hair appointment, Bunco with the girls, QT with Harper Mae, family time, Greenbluff & a visit with Jamie D and my new nephew Nimbex :)

Per usual I didn't take pictures of enough events and completely failed to get pictures from family time...boo.   Must work on that!

Cougar Football Saturday!  I rode to Pullman with Megs & Chris and met up with Theresa, Jim, Simpson, Theresa's Mom and the Snyder clan at the tailgate.  The game was great....until we coug'ed it in the final quarter BUT Travis Long, Meg & Chris's nephew had a GREAT game and we were thrilled to see him play so well.  Can't believe it's his senior year already!

 
Megs, T & I at the tailgate!  I'm 28 weeks :)  Getting closer & bigger!


 
Jim & I walking down Stadium Way.  Love this guy!


 
Simpson with Megs & I
 
 
After the game we headed over to Travis's house to say "great game" and spend some time with the Snyders.  T had to go home for work #boo.
 
 
 
 
Me & Travis...so proud of this guy!  He makes the Cougs look good!

 
The group with Travis as head back to Spokane.
 
 
Even though I spent hours with Harper on Friday I managed to get next to no pics!  I was too busy playing and cuddling #fail  Saturday after we got back to Spokane I made sure to snap some!
 

 
Megs, Harper, bump & me!  Can't believe all the babies coming so close together between us girls.  Love that I get to snuggle their little ones, learn from my friends & enjoy this crazy ride of life together!
 
 
I did manage to capture a few other key Spokane moments!
 
 

 

 
Aunt Katelyn got Sienna a gift!  I laughed out loud.  Hard.  And I can't wait for her to wear this onesie & headband.  She even got matching shoes but they didn't make the picture.  Adore my sister & her humor, she & Sienna will be BFF's no question!


 
I picked up pastries at Le Petit Chat to take back to Seattle.  Dave LOVES this place (as do I) so I brought home two savory & two sweet croissants.  He was beyond thrilled!

 
Naturally I picked up some fresh Honeycrips's at Greenbluff.  Seattle has many great things but a Greenbluff comparison is not one of them.  Can't wait to go again when I'm home in October!
 
 
On my way out of town I stopped at Jamie D's house for an hour or so to hang out and to meet Bex!  Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen!  He snuggled right up to my bump and took a nap while Jamie and I chatted away.  Naturally Elf was on TV in the background #classic
 
 
Lastly I managed to make dinner most nights last week & try my hand at wreath making.  Dinner pictures look terrible....I'm no photographer and not all food looks as good as it tastes so please don't cringe.  The wreath while not a total fail is not a huge success either.  But at 28 weeks pregnant and after a super packed weekend I was pretty pleased with myself :)  And yes- we ate lots of garlic bread last week....I couldn't get enough but I'm sure Dave did.
 
 
This was a pork chop & rice dish served with green beans, bread & a salad.

 
More garlic bread....& a yummy stroganoff-ish chicken dish I managed to create in the crock pot one night.  It turned out pretty dang good for just throwing together what was here!   Dave had seconds so I'll call it a success.

 
The wreath!  I was too cheap to spend $20+ on one so when I found the wreath frame & decorations for about $6.00 I figured I could make something decent.  For a first run I'd say it turned out worthy of at least one fall appearance.
 
 
Until next time....adios!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment