Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Latest & Greatest

It has been another eventful few weeks! Fall is crazy busy for us with Dave coaching football and school starting...I like to say I'm single from August-November.  By like to say I mean that's the easiest way to put it...not that I like Dave being this busy.  Luckily I love me some good football so cheering on the Bulldogs every Friday & supporting him all season is something I enjoy almost as much as he does :)

One thing I do have to do is getting better at taking pictures at games....I stole the first one off facebook, focused on the view in the second one and the third one is from last year #oopps.  Next Friday's goal...get some fuzz free current coaching pics!





For the first game of the season, GHS vs. Franklin, TONS of friends came out :)  Eric, Derick, Allison, Nick, Jenny, Pat, Sarah, Lorraine, Eric Yates & Christina all came out to cheer on the Bulldogs win 35-7!  It was a GREAT way to start the season!  Naturally, Danielle was there too, she's next to me in the pic but you can't see her...will have to get one of us soon!  Danielle's husband Brett is a good friend of Dave's who coaches for GHS as well!  Drew & his wife Katie have been at the last two games...alas no pics.  All the support from friends is MUCH appreciated and completely awesome. 
Dave & I have both been blessed with incredible friends!


This picture is silly I realize but the view of Seattle is pretty stellar from Memorial Stadium where we play almost all of our home & away games!  This isn't even a good pic!

 
 
 
This is a game from last year...but the only one of Dave & the team...more of these to be taken STAT!  Also- Dave never wears slacks & a button up to coach in but naturally the day he forgot his coaches attire is the day I snapped a pic.  Fail.

 

Fuller, who has seriously gotten the hook up from work on fair concerts this year, was kind enough to take me to Martina McBride at the Puyallup Fair!  Not only is "Doing the Puyallup" one of my favorite late summer Seattle traditions (pretty sure I've made it the last 4 years in a row) but Martina McBride is a little piece of country music heaven!  We had a blast & indulged in fair favorites like corn dogs, scones & caramel apples :)  A pregnant women's food dream food buffet if you will...or perhaps just my dream foods pregnant or not!

 
 
 
 
 
I had to get a picture with this sign because not only do you rarely see "Myers" spelled our way but also cause my husband LOVES himself a hamburger.  This one's for you babe!


We are slowly working on getting the nursery ready for Sienna to arrive...just 3 more months to go!!  The crib & dresser have arrived but remain in boxes, every time we think we're ready to assemble we realize there is more stuff to clear out of the room or other things to get done.  BUT assembly is slowly getting higher & higher on the to-do list!  In the meantime I picked out nursery colors, mint green, coral & white, bought some irresistibly cute clothes & made a decorative mobile.

 
The Zebra on the butt made this set irresistible.  Dave picked out a set too...it's blue and all about bears...he did assure me he would get a blue headband so everyone would know she's a girl :)
 
 
My attempt at a Pinterest project!  Excited to see it up in the nursery!
 
 
This pic was at 26 weeks...I think.  I'll be 28 this coming Sunday.
 
 
My BFF Jax was due September 20th but it seemed her little man was going to make an early arrival so us girls met for dinner...perhaps the final supper without Cooper.  We struggled to get a good group pic & finally asked a stranger for help!  Love love love these ladies and that we have all ended up in Seattle!
 
 


THEN the best thing ever happened & little Coop was welcomed into the world on September 16th!  Stone & I went and spent a few hours with Jax & Chris after she was checked in & good golly did she rock the heck out of labor!  Seriously she kicked labor's butt & gave me totally unrealistic  expectations of what's to come :)  I could not be happier for my friends to have finally met their little boy!  Or more excited to be able to see him all the time!  He is just the cutest little thing!


 
Welcome to the world Cooper Christopher!  We LOVE you!
 
 
 
Lastly....I have made a few yummy things the past few weeks but haven't been great at taking pics!  Another note to self...take more food pics.
 
 
 
Strawberry Peach Cobbler!
 
 
Balsamic Chicken (covered in onions & tomatoes) with oven roasted green beans & red mashed potatoes.
 
 
 
WOW- it's amazing how long a post can be only covering a few weeks!  On Friday I'm heading to Spokane for some much needed family, friend and Cougar Football Saturday in Pullman time!  I'm sure I'll come back & share more pics than necessary....again.
 





1 comment:

  1. Cooper LOVES you too! Thanks for coming to the hospital and being so supportive! It makes all the difference...you will soon see :)

    ReplyDelete